Netflix has been a family friend for a while now. I would say Netflix is watched at some point in our house almost every day, whether that’s on the TV, iPad or iPhone.
As life is about to get a bit hectic with the arrival of baby number 2 approaching, I think Netflix is going to become a family member rather than just a family friend!
I won’t have time to keep Lamb occupied when I’m feeding/changing/cuddling baby boy, so if he’s after a bit of down time then he will be picking something from the Kids section on Netflix for when we are at home and a bit stuck for something to do.
Night feeds will mean mummy has lots of time to watch things, and this is what I’ll do to keep my eyes open! I’m sure Daddy will end up with a playlist too for those nights when Im in bed when the baby is.
Here’s what’s on our playlists.
- Once Upon a Time – I’ve already watched most of this, but I don’t think I will be finished before baby arrives so this is first on my list to watch during night feeds.
- Absolutely Fabulous – this is one of my favourite shows ever and I’m so excited it’s now available on Netflix!
- Pretty Little Liars – I’ve heard this is amazing so it’s on my list for things to watch during those pesky night feeds.
- Mr Selfridge – I never got round to watching this when it was on TV, to be honest we are too busy watching Netflix so always miss good TV shows.
- Dexter – I watched this ages ago and got to season 6 (I think!) so I want to catch up as there are now 8 seasons to watch on Netflix. This might have to be a nursery day watch so I don’t get too scared at night!
- Kong: King of the Apes – Lamb has just started watching this and is really enjoying it, so I’m sure he will be watching it on our sofa snuggle days.
- Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles – Lambs new obsession!
- Peppa Pig – I don’t know why but Lamb is loving Peppa Pig at the moment. I’m sure he will be watching this over and over during TV time.
- Avengers Assemble – I can’t tell you how many times we have watched this movie! My little Avengers loving 3 year old would watch it every day if I let him!
- Frozen – He loved this movie when he was younger, but has recently started watching it again, and as I like it too I’m happy for him to watch it during our days at home together.
So that’s what we will be watching in the near future. Do you have any recommendations for myself or Lamb?