It’s been a while since I shared what I’ve been buying for the boys with you. Well, apart from snaps on Instagram. This is mainly because I’m too poor to shop! After finally receiving my insurance settlement I decide to update the boys wardrobes and treat them. I’ve been saving all the new bits I’ve picked up recently to put into one big shopping haul post.
There’s a mix of baby and younger boy (I have to stop calling him a toddler!) clothes that I picked up in the sale or from new season – so a bit of everything!
As you can see I’m loving grey and prints at the moment. BB has a different skin tone and hair colour to Lamb and he really suits monochrome, whereas Lamb really suits bright colours. I’m trying to be strict on what I buy Lamb and make sure it’s something I would put BB in when he’s older. One pro of having 2 boys!
So here’s what I bought:
- Zig Zag joggers – H&M – current season.
- Grey trousers – TU at Sainsburys – current season.
- Selection of baby clothes from H&M – all current season.
- Numbers leggings – Tobias & The Bear – sale.
- Selection of young boy clothes from Bluezoo (Debenhams) – sale (apart form the monkey t-shirt which was new).
- Baby boy clothes from Next – all new season.
- Zip sleepsuits – Mamas & Papas – new season.
- Baby outfit – F&F (Tesco) – new season.
I can’t remember how much things cost as I’ve been buying bits for a few weeks, but everything was pretty reasonable.
I’ve also bought some gorgeous bits from Zara which I will share in a separate haul post soon.