I’m useless at buying for my husband. Completely Useless. In my defence, he’s really difficult to buy for. Whenever I pick out clothing he doesn’t like it. He doesn’t wear jewellery or watches. He’s not interested in fancy wash bags or wallets. Sometimes I just have to buy something just for the sake of it (which I hate) because I feel bad for not buying anything at all.
Last night I was browsing on ASOS and thought I’d pick out some things I think would make great last minute valentines gifts for that gorgeous guy in your life. If hubby is lucky he might get a couple of these…
- Calvin Klein Zinc Cotton Trunks – £23
- Ted Bake Woven Leather Bifold Wallet – £50
- The Curious Bartender Book – £16.99
- ASOS Socks With Dog Faces Design – £8
- ASOS Socks With Fruit Design – £10
- Star Wars Chrome Captain Plasma Mug – £7.99
- Elemis Washbag Gift Set – £40
- ASOS Smart Belt in Brown Faux Leather – £10
- Herschel Supply Co Chapter Wash Bag – £25
- ASOS Watch With Metal Face and Black Strap – £22
- Star Wars Notebook – £6.99
- ASOS Valentines Jersey Boxer – £5
I think there’s definitely a couple of things I could get hubby on this list. As you can see I’ve included a wide range of prices from £5 – £50 so there’s something for all budgets.
If you need to buy for that lovely lady in your life take a look at my Last Minute Valentines Gifts For Her post.