I’ve decided with baby number 2 I’d like a changing bag that is more ‘mummy’ than ‘baby’. Something stylish and luxurious; something that looks more like a handbag. With Lamb I used a Pink Lining Yummy Mummy bag, which I still have and love, but I definitely fancy something a little less ‘baby bag’.
After asking some of my lovely mummy bloggers friends they all suggested some amazing brands for me to take a look at and I’ve picked out some gorgeous bags I’d love to use when baby number 2 arrives.
1. Oh. My. God. This changing bag is unbelievable. The PacaPod Firenze is ultimate luxury when it comes to changing bags and I would love, love, love this. With a price tag of £265, unfortunately I think this one will stay in my dreams. There are, of course, cheaper Pacapod changing bags which I will look closer at, but I just had to include the Firenze. Simply stunning.
2. The brand BabyBeau got a lot of votes with other parenting bloggers and after a bit of research I found this gorgeous faux leather BabyBeau Joel changing bag. What I love about this is it really doesn’t look like a changing bag and I know I could get so much use out of it even once baby boy has grown up and I don’t need a changing bag anymore. With a price tag of £79.95 this is much more affordable for me than the Pacapod.
3. This gorgeous pewter is by a brand called timi & leslie and the bag is called Charlie. I stumbled across this bag on Amazon and I have fallen in love with it. This is definitely a contender for baby boy number 2’s changing bag! There’s a few other colours available but this pewter one has £100 off in the sale. So it’s a bargain too!
4. I really like this Skip Hop Chelsea changing bag. I’ve seen kids products by Skip Hop before but didn’t realise they did such lovely changing bags! I love the little pockets around the outer of the bag which means you can easily access things like wipes, dummies or teethers. Looking at other pictures online it looks like it can attach to a buggy really well without hanging down too much.
5. Finally I can’t have a list of luxury ‘mummy’ changing bags without including a gorgeous Nova Harley changing bag. I’ve found this one for £118.99, which is a little out of my budget, but the whole point of this list is to find a bag that with longevity and I can use long after the ‘changing bag’ days. I would definitely continue to use this as a handbag after it’s needed as a changing bag.
What changing bag do you recommend? Which is your favourite from my list?
* This post contains affiliate links.