Buying for babies can be so difficult. Especially if they’re not your own! There are things you can buy a baby that will be useful from a young age and stay with them through toddler years.
If you’re looking for some Christmas baby gifts ideas, then look no further! I’m supplying you with ideas of what I think would make a great gift no matter what age (even if they can’t us it straight away, it will be worth getting).
1. Aquadoodle Super Colour Deluxe We bought Lamb an aquadoodle for his 2nd Christmas, but I know babies who have had them much younger than that. What’s great about the Aquadoodle is it’s a wipeable matt and quite large for the little ones to crawl over. It is full of colourful images to entertain, and the pen only needs water to work! No ink involved! For under £20 the Aquadoodle is a fave in our house.
2. Playskool Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper I had no idea how much kids could love a ball popping elephant – but they do! Joe bought this for Lamb a long time ago and it is still loved by him and his friends! Even my nearly 4 year old nephew loves it! It’s on offer for £19.99 at the moment on Amazon, which is pretty good value for a toy that will be loved for years.
3. Sophie the Giraffe Teether Sophie is an absolute essential. Lamb had one, his friends had one, baby number 2 will have one. Sophie La Girafe products are beautiful and make perfect gifts for babys. We reviewed a couple of toys last year which you can see here. If you didn’t know, you can also buy toiletries from Sophie La Girafe, they are amazing. Pricey, but perfect for a Christmas gift for that special bundle of joy. You can read our review of them here.
4. Lamaze Tug & Play Knot I’ve already featured a Lamaze toy in another guide, but I couldn’t resist including the Tug & Play Knot because it was one of Lamb’s absolute favourite toys when he was a baby. He constantly chewed on all of the different shapes and it kept him quiet for hours.
5. VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker The VTech baby walkers are really great. Ok, so a 6 month old doesn’t need a walker but the front panel is lots of fun for them until they can stand and learn to walk. A great gift for any baby.
These are my top 5 baby Christmas gifts under £20. Lamb has/had every single one and I recommend them all.
*contains affiliate links