I can’t believe I missed weekend baby style last week! I had the busiest weekend with Mother’s Day etc so just didn’t have time to get the post done. Oh well, I’m back on track now (although I’m, rushing this at 10pm as we have to get up at 5am to go to Cbeebies Land!)
I’m cheating a little this week. This outfit is from yesterday (Thursday) so doesn’t count as the weekend. But as it was Lambs 2nd birthday I really wanted to share his birthday outfit with you! It was just too cute to miss.
Lambs outfit consists of the following:
- Star vest – Tesco (pack of 5 @ £7)
- Number 2 star leggings – Blade & Rose (birthday gift from Mummy Bear)
- Checked shirt – Zara (gift so price unknown)
- Mickey Mouse bow tie – H&M (gift so price unknown)
- Trainers – Next (around £14)
I hope you like Lambs birthday look. I think he brushed up pretty well!! My beautiful birthday boy.
P.S I’m determined to get rib of that bloody dummy!