Only 1 month to go!!!!!!
There’s still so much to do. I knew this would happen!
It’s ok, I’ve made a few lists (Mummy Bear will be pleased). I kind of know what still needs to be bought etc. I just need to crack on and buy it!
So what has happened in the last month?
- We had our final meeting with our wedding organiser. I hate saying final. It’s a little scary! We have finalised (there’s that word again) the numbers, meals and timings of the day. She literally went through the day minute by minute and both joe and I ended up with sweaty palms by the end of the meeting! But I’m happy with everything and that’s the main thing!
- We met with our photographer. We asked him to meet us at the venue so we knew exactly where we could take good photos, and so we knew he understood the venue and the sorts of photos we want. I have an A Level in photography and for a long time I wanted to go into fashion photography, however I was tempted by design instead. I still have a passion for photography and will be a bit of a bridezilla when it comes to the types of shots I want. If he even attempts to hang my dress from the light fitting I’m going to scream. And don’t get me started on the weird things photographers do with the brides shoes…
- I’ve had a couple more dress fittings. I’m happy. It’s perfect.
- Make up trial complete. I can’t explain how good Boe is. Highly recommend her for the Essex/London area. Check her out….
- I’ve had 2 hair trials. Both great, neither ‘the one’. Going for a combo of the two. Advice – go for something you know you will comfortable with and/or have had before. You need to feel ‘normal’ and not like a prom queen on your wedding day. Unless prom is the look you’re going for…
- Wedding favours arrived and tonight I will be spending my evening making up little boxes… wish me luck.
I think that’s it! Well, probably not, but that’s the interesting stuff! The next update will most likely be the day before the wedding! However if I find lots to talk about running up to the big day I’ll try to do weekly updates.
Don’t miss my hen party post which will be in 2 weeks! Eeeeeeeek!!!!! I’m so excited. Fact.
If you want me to write about anything in particular in a post let me know and I will fit it in my schedule.