I don’t know about you, but I’m a little obsessed with researching. So when it came to buying our pram, I was overwhelmed with choice.
After buying a travel system, which ended up being pretty heavy, and too big for the boot of our car (don’t worry, I got it second hand), I started asking around for a good stroller, which was light weight, suitable from birth and folded easily.
After a recommendation from a friend (thanks Katy!) I bought a Petite Star ZiaX Stroller and loved it!
It offered me everything I was looking for, and I no longer had to struggle squeezing the travel system into our car. It is super easy to fold and unfold, which is really important if you are traveling on your own. The handle height is adjustable, so don’t worry dads, you won’t be slouching to reach the handles! It has a 5 point harness, so baby is very safe and snug, especially under the fleecy, warm foot muff. And the best thing about the Petite Star Zia, it’s small enough to be hand luggage! Amazing!
What I also love about the Zia is how stylish it is. As I work in fashion, I like to buy contemporary and quirky products. Style is important to me. The dogtooth print is super cool, and I feel like a yummy mummy when pushing Lamb around town! I love the modern 3 wheel design, and the sleek black and white frame. But if you’re looking for something a little more colourful, the Zia also comes in bright blue, bright pink or purple. There’s something for everyone!
The Petite Star Zia does also comes as a travel system, which could be really useful for those looking for something light weight, from birth. Click here to take a look at the travel system version.
There’s a lot to think about when choosing your first pram, so here is a little checklist to get you started:
1. Does it fit in the boot of your car?
2. Do you need a travel system?
3. If you live in a town or city, consider a smaller, light weight pushchair so you can avoid hitting those pesky ankles (ouch).
4. Do you use public transport or travel a lot? If so, expect to put your pram down fairly often (this needs to be a quick process).
5. Do you like to go off road? If you plan on going on regular nature walks, you should think about the wheels on your pram. Good suspension and bigger wheels might suit you more.
6. BUDGET – be realistic with what you can afford. The Petite Star Zia is recommended from birth, as it lays flat, and will last until your little one is around 3 (depending on weight).
The Petite Star Zia is definitely a recommended product from Lamb & Bear.