Hands up if your little one has/had a Sophie La Girafe teether? Our hands are being held up high. We love Sophie. It’s definitely one of the best teethers on the market. We recently reviewed some of their toys. You can read about it here.
The lovely people over at Sophie HQ sent us some of their scrummy new Skincare Range to try out with Lamb & Bear.
Both Vicky and I have spent some time using the Sophie La Girafe Skincare range and both agree it’s really lovely. The smell is subtle, fresh and not too soapy. It smells like what a baby product should smell like. Clean.
The Body Lotion and Protection Cream both rub in really well and feel soft on the baby’s skin. They are slightly thicker than other products on the market, but personally I prefer this, especially with the protection cream. I find the more watery products puts too much moisture on the baby’s skin and can reverse the effects.
I love the Hair & Body Wash. It’s so useful to have a 2 in 1 when bathing a toddler. You’ve always got one hand holding onto a arm or leg, and the other on a sponge trying to wash the wriggly, slippy small person in the bath!
A little bit about the products…
Hair & Body Wash
- Mild and gentle composition
- Nurturing texture.
- Forms a rich yet subtle foam.
- Made with safe, organic ingredients: White tea, lavender water and oat milk, cotton and plant extracts like coconut.
- RRP £11.99
Baby Body Lotion
- Easy to apply and fast obsorbing.
- Soft on the skin
- Made with safe, organic ingredients: White tea, jojoba oil, cocoa butter and shea butter, lavender water and oat milk.
- RRP £14.99
- Easy to apply.
- Leaves a protective layer.
- Prevents skin irritation.
- Suitable to use as an outdoor cream.
- Made with safe, organic ingredients: White tea, Karanja Oil, Macadamia Wax and Shea Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Squalene, Aloe Vera and Lavender Water, Thyme and Tea Tree Extract.
- RRP £14.99
The Sophie La Girafe Skincare range is an extremely high quality product. It is priced higher than your standard baby toiletries, but you are not only paying for quality, you are paying for luxury. These would make a perfect gift for any new baby.
Sophie La Girafe have kindly offered our readers the chance to win the products we tried. Amazing eh?! So if you fancy winning yourself the delicious Hair & Body Wash, Baby Body Lotion and Protection Cream, then enter via the form below.
We love the products and we think you will too!