Here’s the second part to my toddler Christmas gift guides. You can read my first one with under £5 ideas here.
1. Probably one of Lambs favourite toys I’ve ever bought him are his Mister Maker Bath Squirter Shapes. You should of seen his face when he got them for his birthday. Mister Maker is one of his favourite programmes and he’s obsessed with the shapes. For a good 6 months he carried these around with him everywhere. If your little one loves the shapes as much as Lamb, you can’t fail with these bath squirters. Total bargain for £6.95.
2. More Melissa & Doug of course (I’m obsessed). Their wooden stamping kits are lovely. There’s lots of different ones, but I couldn’t resist this dinosaur stamp set for Lambs 2nd birthday earlier this year. It’s such a fun activity for toddlers without them making too much mess! You can buy this set from Amazon for £8.09.
3. This Fireman Sam Jupiter toy is probably Lambs most popular toy. No matter which friend comes to see him, they all want to play with it. In fact, he first played with his cousins (who’s a girl by the way) and they spent the afternoon bickering over it! I just had to buy him one. You can get one from Amazon for £9.99, however we bought Lambs from B&M Bargains for £8.
4. Ok, so Christmas is a little cold for garden toys, but Lamb still loves running around the garden with his toy lawn mower. This isn’t the exact one he has, but I thought this was a really good deal as you get the accessories with it! Perfect for boys or girls, this will be sure to last the year and get them outside and away from Cbeebies! You can grab this lawn mower set from Amazon for £9.29.
5. We bought Lamb a cash register for his 2nd birthday as I’ve noticed him enjoy playing with them at baby & toddler group. The one we got was from Tesco but it’s not available anymore so I’ve found another that’s under £10. I have a love for wooden toys so love this Viga Cash Register from Amazon. Plus it doesn’t make any sounds (which I wish Lambs didn’t).
All of my suggestions are based on toys that Lamb has and loves.