It’s that time of year where reality TV takes over our lives and its seems there’s nothing else to watch.
Luckily for me I’m a sucker for reality TV. We only have Freeview channels but these days there’s so many, there’s plenty to watch. So here’s a list of my top 5 (which are all on series link I will add!)
- Made in Chelsea. I started watching this as season 7 or 8 was showing on TV. I felt it was only necessary that I watched from the beginning. So I binged watched on 4OD and managed to catch up in a matter of weeks. I’m not ashamed to say I get excited for Monday evenings and a new episode…
- The Only Way Is Essex. Again, this wasn’t something I watched when it started, but living in Essex it was inevitable I would watch it eventually. Every now and then they film somewhere close to where I live (as do Made in Chelsea for that matter), which is quite funny. I wonder if one day they will want to hire an unemployed, knocked up mum with a toddler one day?
- Ladies of London. I am absolutely hooked on this show! It’s now on season 2 (I think) and if you haven’t seen it and like stuff like this, then you need to watch it. Americans mixing with the elite of London. It’s bloody hilarious.
- The Real Housewives of Cheshire. Another guilty pleasure. Their lives are just uncanny, but so addictive to watch. To be fair, I love any of the Real Housewives.
- The Apprentice. I’m really enjoying this series. I haven’t watched it for a while but have got back into it and am wondering how some of the candidates even made it onto the show!
What are your favourite reality TV shows?
*Collaboration with Share It Quick