I always struggle when it comes to Valentine’s Day gifts for Daddy Lamb. He never wants anything, he doesn’t like the same scents as me, and well, is no help at all with a gift list. So I’ll just have to guess and hope!
I’ve had a look around online and found a few last minute gift ideas for that handsome guy in your life. With next day delivery available on most of these items, there’s still plenty of time to buy something.
1. Novelty underwear is always a quick and easy gift for him. I found these on asos.com. I also find supermarkets really good for novelty underwear and pyjamas etc, so might be worth popping to your local store.
2. There are some really nice watches available on asos.com at the moment. I’ve got a thing about black watches for guys, and I love this one with rose gold detailing. They look fab and are really good value. You can see the selection here.
Asos also offer a huge selection of branded watches, so if you want to splurge a little then there’s still time to treat your man to something a little special.
3. Every guy needs a wallet. Every guy most likely needs a new wallet. I don’t know about your other half, but Daddy Lamb likes to use his wallet until it has holes in it (he’s the same with his shoes) and it really frustrates me! I’m sure he will appreciate one like this Ted Baker leather wallet and get rid of the old tatty one!
4. Daddy Lamb loves a cocktail, and he’s loves making random mixes of different flavours. So what better gift to buy him for Valentines than this quirky bartender book! I may regret buying this when he starts making a different cocktail every night…
I suppose if he’s making them for me I can’t really complain… 😉
5. This is one of my favourite gift ideas, and as you can see it’s something I’ve bought before! This is a giant personalised cookie from Millie’s Cookies. I got this as a wedding present for Daddy Lamb and gave it to him on the morning of our wedding (well the best man gave it to him). Luckily for me he didn’t have time to eat it so we took it away on our mini moon and ate it together! They are absolutely delicious and cost around £20.
7. A night out is always a good present, especially if you have young children at home and don’t get to go our much. Why not treat him to cinema and restaurant vouchers?
8. Aftershave is an obvious choice, but like us girls, everyone loves receiving their favourite scent for a present. I particularly like Only The Brave by Diesel of for guys.
If you’re unsure what to buy, take a look at the ones with the best reviews and go from there.
I hope this list has helped you with some last minute valentines gift inspiration. Remember, with next day delivery there’s no excuse! 😉