I hope you’ve been enjoying my toddler Christmas gifts guides, so far I’ve published one for gifts under £5, one for gifts under £10 and one for gifts under £20. This one is for ‘main presents’. You know, the big expensive gift that massively outshines the smaller, less expensive gifts, but that usually gets the least attention after Christmas. Lamb has a few things that are worth getting, even if they don’t get used every day.
1. This Chad Valley First Battery Powered Vehicle is absolutely amazing. Lamb got this from his ‘Pop Pop’ (Grandad) for his 2nd birthday. I’ve never seen a product like it. It’s only ideal up to the age of 3 years, so I would recommend getting this around 18 months to 2 years so you get plenty of use out of it. Lamb instantly loved it. There’s one pedal to make the bike drive and it doesn’t go too fast that it’s out of control. You see electric bikes and cars in the toy shops and they are always for the older kids, I was so excite that my dad found one suitable for toddlers. I seriously recommend this bike.
2. The Ikea Duktig play kitchen is amazing. We wanted to get something neutral that wouldn’t stand out too much in Lambs bedroom, or downstairs if we decided to keep it there for him. I didn’t want anything plastic and brightly coloured. This was perfect. We bought all of the accessories to go with it and this is a hit when Lamb has his friends over. The great thing is you can either buy the whole kitchen or just the bottom part f you wanted something smaller. The full kitchen is only £65, which is a complete bargain.
3. Lamb was recently sent the amazing Toddlebike 2 to review. I’ve decided to include it on the Christmas gift guide because we are super impressed with it. It’s quite small and really lightweight so the perfect first bike for Lamb to get practicing on. He took to it straight away and seemed to get the hang of turning etc. I think this is really well priced at only £24.95. I’ll be writing a full review on the blog in a few weeks but thought I would give it a quick mention now as we think it would make a great toddler gift.
4. Lamb absolutely loves his car mat. We bought one from Ikea and it was only £10 but its’s quite small and doesn’t have much road for him to drive his cars on. I definitely wish I got a bigger one that would entertain him for longer. I’ve found this Reversible Roadmap Farmlife Playmat on Amazing for only £22.18 (RRP £47.99). It’s reversible and has a road map on one side and a farm scene on the other. lamb would love this as he has an obsession with tractors at the moment.
5. Ok, so this is more of a summer toy, but Lamb uses his slide all year round. He got this Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide for his birthday land plays with it every time he’s in the garden. At the moment you can get it on Amazon for around £90, which is quite pricey, but it’s bigger than some of the other toddler slides so will last longer. It can also be folded away for easy storage. No matter what the weather, Lamb is outside as much as he can playing with his garden toys.
That’s it for my toddler Christmas gifts guides this year. I’ll be doing the same guides but for babies next so keep an eye out for those if you have a baby to buy for 🙂