With Halloween around the corner it’s time for some themed arts & crafts and this week I got Daddy on the job!
Using paper plates and other crafts goodies from this months Bostik box Daddy helped Lamb make a bat and a witch… oooooh scary! 😉
You will need:
- Coloured paper plate (or white ones that you can paint yourself).
- Something orange for the witches hair (we used paper leaves, but shredded tissues paper will do).
- Something for eyes (we used buttons and stick on eyes).
- Black card or foam for the witches hat and the bat wings and ears.
- White card for the bats mouth and fangs.
- Black sharpie pen to draw the witches face.
- Blu Tac glue stick and sticky dots.
Crafts like this are so simple yet so exciting for the little ones. You really din’t have to be Andy Warhol to create stuff with your kids! Lamb was blown away with what they had made and couldn’t wait to show me.
Sorry this was such a quick crafts post, life is super busy at the mo, but we are making sure we find time for arty fun as Lamb is really enjoying it at the mo.
* The craft box was provided to me free of charge by Bostik as part of the Tots100/Bostik Craft Bloggers Club.